For Industrial Applications in OTR, Forestry, Mining & Agriculture tyres
Suitable for puncture wounds of up to 12 mm diameter
In addition to repairing tread puncture wounds, Tyre Protector will also:
- Reduce bead-leaks in industrial applications
- Reduce rim leaks in industrial applications
- Reduce prosity leaks in industriak application
- Increase tyre life
- Reduce downtime
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Remove the valve core from the tyre valve.
- Connect the dosing pump to the valve and turn on the valve tap.
- Pump the prescribed amount of Tyre Protector sealant into the tyre following calculating the correct amount using the online calculator. Each pump stroke delivers 100ml of sealant into the tyre.
- Switch off the valve tap and remove pump from valve.
- Blow a small amount of air through the valve prior to reinserting the valve core.
- Insert a new valve core. (recommended)
- Re-inflate tyre to required pressure.
- Ensure that the vehicle is driven for a minimum of five minutes to enable the tyre sealant to spread and form a protective barrier around the circumference of the tyre.
As the tyre rotates, centrifugal force evenly spreads Tyre Protector over the entirety of the internal tread area, coating the area with a minimum 2mm coating of sealant. The coating repairs leaks immediately a penetration occurs as thousands of strong interlocking fibres react instantly sealing around the puncturing object thus preventing loss of air.
Tyre Protector is non-hazardous, non-toxic and fully biodegradale. The product is fully water soluble and may be washed away with water.
Tyre Protector will not cause wheel imbalance when installed correctly and will not affect the balance of your tyres.
Tyre Protector will not affect manufacturers or extended warranties on tyres or wheels.
Tyre Protector lasts for the life of the tyre and the solution remains in its gel like state for the life of the tyre, continually offering protection against punctures.